Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Welcome to News a La Mexicana

Hi

My name's Rodolfo and I am IT Professional from Mexico. I am currently living in Canada (until Oct. 30) but I am still 100% Mexican despite that my world travels have taken me to other countries such as the United States and Australia. These experiences and my love of learning have cultivated in me the desire to understand other people and other nations. That is why, I reckon, I am always trying to keep up to date with what is going on in the rest of the world.

And through that my BLOG was born at MSN Spaces: http://spaces.msn.com/members/rodomxoz/

And there I saw that not only my friends were reading and linking to it, but other people who seemed to like what I wrote. And from the desire to continue to share and learn from other people's perspective "World News A La Mexicana" was born.

World News A La Mexicana hopes to give the Mexican community a voice in the Internet where they can share their outlook on life and international news. Though we might start as a small team, we hope to learn from any new members that wish to share their opinions and points of views, and of course, show the world as seen through our Mexican eyes.

World News A La Mexicana's mission is to show a Mexican perspective to what is going on today around the world. Please feel free to browse through the previous posts, comment and why not, inquire how to join.

I hope you enjoy seeing the world from the perspective of Mexican eyes.